quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

my boring english teacher

hi people,
it´s my first time here and my teacher almost killed me to do this. Never mind if I write a lot of bull shit here because I am a little stupid guy and I don't know how to speak English very well, beisdes I am not fond of computers. I like many things, for instance: soccer, English( just a little) and girls of course...
I hope you enjoy my crazy posts and leave your more sincere comments (kkkkk) and I promisse to visit your blogs soon.

I hope you enjoy this post because my teacher loved it....

3 comentários:

Maria Júlia Pontes disse...

hahahah
Do you really want my sincere oppinion?
What fuck is this? kkk Boring teacher? ok, I´ll remember this when you ask me to help you with you English tasks from school, and also will remember when you ask about the tasks in Portuguese from school, kkkk!!!
You're something that drives me crazy Mr. Passarelli!!!
see yha!
Congratulation for your blof, Your Dog is beautiful , I love JADE!!

Maria Júlia Pontes disse...

no BLOF, I mean BLOG!! rsss

Tati Minçon disse...

Hi, Leandro!!
How are u?
Your blog is very nice, but I think you have post more things. What a pretty dog.

Kisses for you and Jade!!

coragem! kkk